The St. Denis bus garage is located on the southwest corner of St-Denis and Bellechasse. It was previously a car barn in the street car era. In the 1912 Goad Atlas the property is shown as bounded by St. Denis and Henri Julien to the east and wast and Bellechasse and the C.P.R. tracks to the north and south. At that time the shops were divided by de Fleurimont. Another car barn of the Montreal Street Railway in 1907 and 1912 was on the east side of St. Denis in the block south of St. Joseph Blvd. E. and backing on Rivard St.
Site ©1996-2004 James R. Hay